Table of Contents
In the following the program flow of some important functions is sketched
- Read current state from the graphical user interface and check values.
- if “Set optical constants automatically is turned on”
- Read .db or .e files of each layer. If no file found display error message.
- if magnetization is turned on read .m files of each layer. If no file found display error message.
- Fill dielectric tensor with proper values of the diagonal and off-diagonal elements.
- Run script (“BeforeCalculation”)
- Calculate reflectivity
- Apply post modifications
Calculation of the error for each dataset
- Check if fit flag is set, otherwise return
- Make a private copy of the dataset
- Apply qz-shift, energy-shift, scaling and translation to the datasets energy table and qz table.
- Apply post-modifications to the dataset.
- Check, which type of dataset this is. This depends on the data in the dataset. The priority is reflectivity > asymmetry > Rp and Rm. Separate datasets if you want to calculate the different curves.
- Calculate the corresponding curve for the same datapoints as the measurement. (This is equivalent to the “use dataset points for simulatio”
- Calculate Chi^2 between dataset and simulation.
Show Delta and Beta Spectra
documentation/program_flow.txt · Last modified: 2014/05/09 18:34 by macke